Choice of Flower Arrangements
We are highly experienced in helping you choose the flowers for making arrangements as per the funeral service. We ensure that the flowers are fresh and includes casket sprays, condolence flowers, standing sprays, and a range of simple bouquets with a combination of lilies, roses, daises, etc.
Let us know your choice of flower arrangement for the funeral, Blacktown City Funerals will orchestrate it for you.
To know more, call us on our numbers 416 320 210/ 400 744 044/ 2 9620 7328 or email us at email@example.com.
Therefore, for a funeral service you can choose certain types of flower arrangements as they are indicative or symbolic.
- Lilies are an all-time favourite as they depict purity, innocence, sympathy and certain wholesomeness.
- Gladioli are common and part of many funeral services. They are available in diverse colours and they express character, sincerity, and moral integrity.
- Carnation flower arrangements are long-lasting and they depict undying love and remembrance.
- When it comes to the world of roses- white roses bring to mind respect, humbleness, virtue, and youth; red roses depict love, admiration, and valour; pink roses indicate love, elegance, positive reception, gratitude, and refinement; dark pink roses signify sorrow and mourning; yellow roses are mostly offered by friends of the departed to indicate deep bonds and ties.
- Orchids always depict, “I will forever love you and remember you”